One more bird taking off in a search of a new home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One more bird taking off in a search of a new home

Post by Neonlight on Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 17:55

Greetings Brothers of The Lone District Family.As you may guess I am Neonlight.An activeplayer of the Lone District community and MMORPG4All player,helpful but also aggressive when needed.For the last month my WoW expecience just broke down by the fact what is really happening in the guild,server and the whole community overall!As far as loyal I am we all know this is just a game,a MMORPG one to be accurate.When we started playing this game we all had our own reasons to do so and our dreams that we will achieve overtime.As you may know by now I started WoW for 4 Main reasons.To defeat the LK,To get max geared in PVP (shoulders included),To become a farming,gold making Machine and last but most important..To make Friends my dear mates.I am not talking about getting everything easy like you think..No,I am not a greedy bastard.I like to work my ass off to get all that i want and all this time i was alone..alone in absolutely everything,you guys didn't gave me even 1 drop of friendship...Just Think of it.And overtime i managed to do all of my dreams but 1-To get the last PVP part.After months of unsuccess it finaly flashed to me....Everything on this server,in this guild works with friends and relationships.A friend to lend you some gold,to help you lvl up..To Help you in 2s/3s..to help you raid.....To have a friend to change the server for your own likes.Yes thats right,I know who made Deri change the server.But we don't all have tons of friends to help us in everything or super powers to abuse for personal needs....So after failure after failure,cutted off by my own guild mates i decided to quit Wow for a While.Idk if it will be 1 week or Forever but if i come back i want to have 1 final talk to see if i will stay or leave for good.
Please Think of all the things i have sayed and you shall understand that it is not bullshit at all,its pretty serious.Yours Always...

Fanboy Wink

PS:I won't delete any of my chars,neither give them to anyone so if you wish /gkick me ,if you think that i deserve a chance at least to be thought about leave me and i may come back.

1 moment....You just let it slip!
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Re: One more bird taking off in a search of a new home

Post by Elune on Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 18:20

You took my warrior and quited server. N i c e

EDIT: But let me answer on it.
About your dream to kill Lich King. You were making max 5-6k dps in ICC and you told us it is cause of lag. Which is fine, we cannot always affect our internet. That is why you don't have tittle, or wasn't in plan for it.

About your Shoulders in 3s, your reasonsing on guild chat (you need friends) is retarded. Let's say I have friends right? Well, Elune doesn't have 1 shoulder on any character.

About Farming Machine: You are saying that you like to work ur ass off for something? Well, that is a lie obviously, since you complain about rates and low drops and shit. That doesn't mean "SERVER BROKE!" that means "SERVER GOT FIXED!". But you just AREN'T FARMER! Deal with it. You are slacker.

And about friends. You remember how you started before you joined us? "Lone District Trash, Elune idiot, Mst faggot, you guys sux etc etc". I remember it good. Still, we gave you chance cause we believed in you. But in the end, I guess we were wrong back then.
You are cutted by your friends? If few BOMBS of FACTS can make you mad and rage and quit server, then by all means, quit it and don't come back. No, DON'T! I think GD or Molten needs professional "lk killer chasers pros cata haters who like to farm like a boss no life friendly whos dream is to get shoulders" players. Join them.

So all in all, this entire topic you posted is bullshit. Just write "I am leaving. Reason: who gives a fuck".

That is my personal opinion.

Farewell. And yes, you can keep warr, I gave you to raid with us, not to quit game, but its urs afterall. Hf in real life or w/e game u switch to play.
Goodbye.

EDIT: O and yes, I just read Deri part. Listen Neonlight, it's fine expressing your opinion, and I know you THINK you know who made Deri change server.
Now let me tell you 1 thing.
STOP BULLSHITING! You are worse and worse, even on your goodbye post.
silentium est aurum

Just learn what it means, respect it, so you can keep that little amount of respect from us you have, cause you are loosing mine every second more and more.

Last edited by Elune on Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 18:34; edited 1 time in total

500 miles
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Neonlight on Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 18:34

Thank you for the Understanding and Humanity you showed to me i will mail your warrior as soon as i logg on after all a game is more important to you than a person.Goodbye.

1 moment....You just let it slip!
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune on Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 18:58

Neonlight wrote:Thank you for the Understanding and Humanity you showed to me i will mail your warrior as soon as i logg on after all a game is more important to you than a person.Goodbye.

It's just game man.

500 miles
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex on Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 22:40

I wont go in details like Elune, Ill just say it is a shame that
You do not see that m4a is as good as it gets.

x1 rates is how the game was designed and if You do not
enjoy it, maybe You should look for something else.

Whats wrong wiht "Everything on this server,in this guild works
with friends and relationships."? I am quite proud that
there is a friendly relationship between members, we are
growing into great community.
Im glad that You were one of us, but kinda disappointed
by Your good bye post. If You ever decide back, we will be here.
You chars can remain in the guild as an inactive guildie.

Best wishes.
-Iostream

Vote for m4a!
OpenWoW
xTreme top100
WoW private top200
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by magot on Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 8:47

Neonlight we were friends bro we even made a 2s vid ect ect

Good luck in RL I had to take half a year break from wow to fix my shit!! (wil be back end november)

Best of luck ma man
Razorblade!!

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee on Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 11:12

I'm pretty bad at saying goodbye, yeh. I'll just say I'll miss you, a lot. Don't know what got you so teased, friends are the last thing I lack in this guild.

Good luck, best wishes. Have fun in real life, if that's where you're opt to.

"I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding."

le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down