Anime!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anime!

Post by Gigzara on Sun 13 May 2012 - 18:16

OK, we started with OP, talk what animes you have looked, whats your favorite and discuss.
I have looked, Elfen Lied, OP, Naruto, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Bleach, High School of the Dead and probably lots more, my favorite is probably OP and Fairy Tail, i liked that main char has emotions and is not afraid to show them, what i like about OP is that their world expands, they go further and further. Both of them are comedy based, they are drawn similar ways, but in OP people have too long and thin arms...but that does not bother me much. Love the fantasy type animes i guess.
Discuss

Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Gigzara
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime!

Post by Guest on Sun 13 May 2012 - 18:26

I like Naruto because of all ''Anime'' characters out there, he's the one who related to me . At the first, I know what it's like to feel alone in the world. I felt pain inside of me and it truly sucks to have that feeling. Things got better for me and when I saw Naruto for the first time, I felt that this character reminded me in long time ago. He was alone, then he over come that feeling and now he is a powerful ninja (expect I'm not a ninja). Not to mention I never give up on my set goals and try to prove people who are wrong, just like what Naruto does.We are not perfect Smile So yeah I like everything about Naruto, he's funny, loyal and almost everything about him is awesome. Well when I've bad mood, I always watch some funny episodes of Naruto, ofc after those episodes I feel much better Smile at least I can smile. That anime changed my life Smile

Also when they realized ''Naruto'' anime, I thought that this gonna be another bullshit but when I started to watch first episodes, I're kinda impressed, got some addiction from that kind of anime, but damn need to be a genius to make so perfect anime, sometimes I even wanted to cry-because yeah few episodes were very sad..and that music,but sometimes I could not stop laugh because yeah Naruto is a dumb but I love him as I said it before. In a start yeah he was useless kid but everything is changed he saved his village more than twice, defeated many akutsuki members (Bad/Bloody guys) and one of them was Pain (I can say that he was a lider), srsly strong guy- I could say that he was ''Immortal'' High ranked shinobi- legendary guy at all. But still Naruto did not give up and won him. Anyway I have learned many things from this Anime. Yeah Naruto improved himself so far, he became stronger, smarter and he finally understood that he is not alone, he has a family- friends and whole village who are ready to defend him even if that'll cost their own lifes. Now he is one step closer to be a Hokage- in our language its like a Mayor, the highest rank in his Village- and the most important thing is that this rank can be just for chose one. Well I guess that Hokage must even sacrifice himself if it'll save his village inhabitants. I am waiting for new epidodes srsly I want to watch the final war. Idk what gonna happen in future but I hope that everything will be fine and Naruto's dream will become true.
Kk sorry for another wall of text....

Last edited by Ziggile on Mon 14 May 2012 - 9:18; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke on Sun 13 May 2012 - 18:59

Dragon Ball z, Digimon, Pokemon, Tom & Jerry Razz Razz

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

http://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Penguin on Sun 13 May 2012 - 19:14

Ben 10.
Mr.Penguin
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Jayson
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune on Sun 13 May 2012 - 20:02

One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail. Tried alot more, but those 4 are steppnig up everything else. Bleach is kinda dead, and gonna be over soon, but it was fun while it lasted.

One Piece/Naruto/Fairy Tail aka Luffy Naruto Natsu, they are similar. Simply their nature, innocence, love, and personality is something that is impresive. It is hard to find real life people that resemble them, but when you do find them, they are treasure.

At begining, i had idea of "Strawhat Pirates" like guild, but as much as i like being free and having fun, simply it is imposible in WoW guild, 'cause people do not know when to shit around and when to be serious.

But yes, OP Is by far best shit i ever saw. I am on the end of all above mentioned (waiting every week for new manga/anime) and still I am sad i came this far (would like to never saw them and just start over ^^).

Can't wait for new episodes!! Smile

500 miles
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 13 May 2012 - 21:02

I love One Piece too, as much as you I think, and I agree on 100% with your post! It is so good in so many ways... and just gets better and better. oda is a genius! Smile Both animes are perfect. Naruto = One Piece. And yeah Luffy is same as Naruto. Funny jerks Very Happy
About Luffy he is simple,funny,kinda generic but badass and serious in the same time (when he wants of course) lol. Well he has gr8 personality- sometimes he thinks as genius but sometimes he can be verry annoying,brainless idiot and hell yeah thats why I love him. Well at least he is not so overpowered and lame as Ichigo rofl...maybe sometimes rofl but I rly doubt, that jerk is energetic as Naruto and they are like a splinter bum. But still I did not watch all episodes of OP- just few seasons....well I will check them all for sure.
Now I am waiting for 263 episode of Naruto Shippuden, and soon it'll appear, I know that Manga is much better described but pff...prefer to watch episodes+ fighting scenes are awesome.
That's why PS3/Xbox360 rocks xD- sometimes love to use Xbox/Ps3 live to rape someones ass in fighting modes. Well there are few games of Naruto and One Piece- kinda funny at all:) also love just to walk around- using free roam in Naruto games parts. Love to explore few things Very Happy..waiting for Naruto UN Storm Generations and new One Piece game who'll be realized as soon as possible.

Last edited by Ziggile on Mon 14 May 2012 - 10:20; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bluelyon on Sun 13 May 2012 - 21:03

Tom and Jerry for life bitches!!!!!

Character sheet
Character Name: TheLock
Class: Warlock Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune on Sun 13 May 2012 - 21:17

I agree with anime > manga, but you see, Manga is going like 50-100 episodes in front. ^^ That's why I am reading manga and watching anime. ^^

500 miles
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 13 May 2012 - 21:23

I prefer to w8 cause there is no fun if you know the future of that episode who will appear after manga descriptions, bettah don't need to know what gonna happen:D and thats why I read the manga very rare:D however yeah- there is a perfect description, maybe even much better than in episode but as I said I love to watch- then I feel much better at all:) and then I can open my heart hehe
xD after episodes my imagination works much better than when I read just Manga, love to watch combos illustration+ animations and gr8 music. But yeah in one episode there is no possible no describe so many facts as in one Manga's lil description. Thats why I suggest you to read it not just to watch as I do. heh I am a slacker, indeed.

Last edited by Ziggile on Mon 14 May 2012 - 9:15; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune on Sun 13 May 2012 - 21:25

Ehm, I thought so as well, but no, actually, you are losing your self during episode, and I never experienced something like "Ok I know what's gonna happen now", 'cause it is alot of fun watching for having time to think what's gonna happen ^^

500 miles
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 13 May 2012 - 21:36

Well some things are very useful which you've tried to mention. At least you will know what gonna happen in the next scene than me who sometimes becames very impatient, but there is one but, I read manga and it was like 50+ episodes plus and there was one accident about Master Jiraiya- he died...well he had an epic battle versus Akutsuki members - Pain and his puppets and that was rly sad..and I knew that after 34 episodes will come that day when I will see the death of one of my favourite characters(The Legendary Sanin)...kinda sad at all- srsly I started even to cry..yeah maybe it sounds weird but pff its my personality and sometimes I can be very sensetive even if I am watching/feeling unreal things, and thats why I stopped to read manga kinda scared from sad scenes. Prefer don't know the future, better to be/stay shocked than know what gonna happen on the next episode. But that's just my point of view.

Last edited by Ziggile on Mon 14 May 2012 - 9:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyo on Sun 13 May 2012 - 21:59

I watched Naruto,a little of Bleach and some other anime .... Buth One Piece Is FuckiNG Awesome <3 Smile .... can't wait for next episode :$
Neyo
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee on Mon 14 May 2012 - 11:36

Simply above any other.

"I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding."

le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigzara on Mon 14 May 2012 - 12:15

Well about OP, Naruto and Bleach, soon as fillers kick in, i quit and wait, i cant watch them they are just horrible, i prefer manga then.

Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Gigzara
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 14 May 2012 - 12:22

Same Gig- I hate fillers prefer to watch normal episodes not that shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum