Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Guild Family

Post by Guest on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:19

Thats nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 20:18

At least Toymaker you have healthy lifestyle in addition you are not built on steroids as mostly douchebags...who are addicted on them, keep training hard and you will get success.
Physical work gives more power than just useless muscles (talking about bodybuilders)...and that's good that you also prefer street fitness not only Hardcore Gym exercises.

I always wanted to say that phrase:
Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.

Good luck with that kind of sport...and be proud of your successes.
About me, I also do Gym exercises 3 times in a week and enjoy street fitness with my team mates.
As you I want to improve my physical form and it's the best thing to relax and prevent anger.
At the moment I am playing basketball and love athletics. I Want to get my old physical form...I had so many injuries and I am trying to mend them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 21:02

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
FUll of BS.
Vision dosent help you shit when you hawe 5 guys who wana rape your ass on the the cort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 21:28

Also the muscles are not the most important thing...need to use brain when you are fighting versus someone else, the real man will choose the fight one versus one ...not 1 versus 5, so that means that those 5 guys are without bawlzz, because they are useless scary cats who cant defeat opponent in a fair fight...and that man who will fight with them all till death at least he will die with honor not as 5 douchebags who will be proud of that they defeated one guy who was unprotected.
Want to tell you are true story what happened with my real life friend...he just went outside and as you know the real life is not so perfect...6 guys attacked on him…yeah he broke almost everything(frightfully injuries) but Thx God and ofc doctors who saved his life and gave him a chance to take revenge ...but the best part is that he found all those guys.. 1 by1 and they felt a true pain...they got a hurt. and they were ready to lick his ass, because they scared to get another pain from his brutal fists..
The revenge is not good thing at all, but still you have a choice…to live with pain from the past or take revenge. Anyway my friend took another way and at least he is proud of himself.

Last edited by Ziggile on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 22:13; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 21:36

As I see Like you are the real expert...and you have some experience right?
I really want to see your real pictures not a fake but the real ones..maybe you are The Mighty Goliath who can defeat 10 mans in a row, who fucking knows atm I am hearing only another bull shit from your little mouth.
Tell me the real story about your previous fights and how you survived with your mouth/muscles/brain or used combo points Smile

Ye ye it was only a phrase but as to me I rly like it...it makes me to feel much better. A vision? It's just a beautiful word...but still I like it.

So who are you? An expert or just simple kid or guy whatever who loves to post unusual ..Hmm maybe useless comments.

Also don't take it to serious...relax and add your comment. I would gladly wish to hear it. Very Happy

Sorry about that little Drama...but still I want to see Like's reaction and his point of view, maybe he has a different lifestyle and experience in another things who knows Smile just Like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 22:54

Hmm what can Vision do in a ring ?
Desire - hmmm ok yeah it drives people to take initiative in their plans.
Dreams - They only purpose of dreams are so that you feel good with your selfs in that short moment and that you think that there are no more problems.

Hmmm my friends call me rambo.
Why?!
Frome when i was 9 i dident get nothing by siting down and dreaming that stuff will be bether.
Lets just say that naw im a big as dude - 103kg and 190cm tall.
I play american football and LOVE TO BOX and train MMA when i hawe some free time when im not at some turnament or w/e.

As you hawe that saying.
Grab the bull by the hornes.
I think i broke the hornes when i turned 18.
And naw im my own man.

So the only thing that mathers to you on the cort with your teammates is - persistence / how badly you want something , and are you rdy to giwe up your fate in someones hands.

@useless comments ? hmmm i dont see it that way.
I try to get all of the bad or negative things frome other posts/comments before me.
So you can see what the hell are you talking about.
Ofc i hawe days when i say something creative and good meaning and all that mambo jombo.

@my real picture...hmmm why the hell not.
I dont hawe habits to take pictures of my selfs occasionally but as soon as i find a proper moment and place i will.

@what drama? we are just talking. No reason to Increased tension due to nothing.

@your friends story.
I did hawe some similar situation in my life more then once.
Lets skip the details.
Long's story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 7:34

I play american football and LOVE TO BOX and train MMA when i hawe some free time when im not at some turnament or w/e. by LIKE

Well if it's true, then I am proud of you..keep doing what you really like.
Also 190 cm 103 kg not bad not bad...80% of all Serbians are tall and heavy, but I hope that you are very fast in your fights because it's the most important thing, with your body proportions you will get success anyway..Big strong guy.
Well about me...I am not even so tall and heavy..just 183/4 cm tall and 83/4kg heavy but still I even do not want to be bigger, but I will try to gain more weight.
Well you are lucky with your body proportions. Well what I can say more..gl Badass..

I did hawe some similar situation in my life more then once.
Lets skip the details.
Long's story

Who does not...the life is not so perfect and shit happens every day you know what I am talking about..to many braintards live in our world that's why we must defend ourselves to survive, the funniest thing is that they do not care who you are..they just want look as such a bad guys and prove themselves..but still I can't get it. Why need to attack to one man/guy/kid ..1vs5 etc...maybe it's alcohol reaction or drugs who fucking knows but what the point after all...I always tried to stop my friends when they wanted to do the same shit...useless fight...do not respect those guys who prefer to do it because they think that's funny or something like that. No it's not! They are showing their weakness.
As my dad said to me, use your brain before you are doing something because after all you can't change the past...Hmm that's true.

Last edited by Ziggile on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 15:10; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly<3 on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 11:41

Soccer player .... love them Smile

Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toymaker on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 11:54

Dolly im Soccer player too (mm)
Toymaker
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 12:20

I played it too Smile You can see my picture...old fucking times. Now I prefer to play basketball or beach soccer- its funny Very Happy when you play with gurls:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 12:54

Like wrote:
FUll of BS.
Vision dosent help you shit when you hawe 5 guys who wana rape your ass on the the cort.

Trust me, HEART IS EVERYTHING! You can have muscles to move mountains, if you don't have HEART and BAWLS, then you can eat a shit.

I was never with muscles, never, yet i never broke anything when i trained and played football.
Never entered a clash w/o putting my everything in it. Never was afraid of AIR duel or Slide Duel, even when players wanted to break my legs, i never ran out from them, even tho they were 2mx2m.

Heart > Everything, and only people who actually were in those kinda situations, can confirm this.

500 miles
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 13:26

@ziggliy aaaa becouse im so tall im ,thank god , not fat.

Yeah elune muscle isent evrything.
ANd yeah i said it 2 .
You need to hawe balls to do something .

Its a total difrent story when you talk about some sports.

But ok.
well I am proud of you zigg.
Why?
Cuz finaly (exept zebra) i hawe a smart player to talk to.
Not saying that others are stupid or w/e (elune is <3) but you think more before you comment something and know what your talkibg about in that moment.
So I am proud to be in the same guild/forum as you.
I look forward to our next conversation.

And yeah (DOLLY RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN Very Happy )

Peace out .

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 13:38

My point was not only for sports, it's about everything. If you do not put your everything on it, no matter how much "pre practice" you have, you will fail at it.

500 miles
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 14:44

If you want to get a success...then do not need to blame yourself, never give up and use your mind not only huge muscles. Nowadays every third guy is bodyguard (huge troll with muscles) but only 5% from them got successes. I guess that strength is not the most important thing but sometimes human beings forget about that. If you are so strong guy then you have more responsibility to control yourself. The real man is not made from iron and every one has mistakes and successes but as I said it before, every one has his own inspiration source from where you can to learn. For me it’s my family, friends and my girlfriend. I’ve never been disappointed on their suggestions. They are always near me when it really needed. Even weakness is not bad thing at all, because no one is made from steel.
Also Eluny, I really respect your opinion and I fully agree with that. You must be strong even inside. If you are just useless and strong braintard without Heart then you can put your cheap life into garbage. Because there is no point to exist, if you are without life experience and you can’t learn from it.
Simple saying, if you are an idiot, you will do the same mistake 10000times if you’re not then you will try to find a way how to learn from it and do not make it again. Also it’s not so easy to learn from mistakes…but need to be more assertive and then everyone will be proud of yours personality. You are only young once, but you can be immature forever…
Life isn’t worth living unless you’re willing to take some big chances and go for broke.

Peace out,
Ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 19:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw1ncADC9KM

Lawl....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratm on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 13:07

I got some pic back from high school , hope it will do Smile
http://imageshack.us/f/585/denam.jpg/

Enforcer
Enforcer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 15:21

Dolly<3 wrote:Soccer player .... love them Smile

How about PES 2012 players? Since I stopped playing Soccer a day when I broke my knee, and since then I'm not as fast as I've once been.

"I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding."

le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Penguin on Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 10:13

Nenad. wrote:
Dolly<3 wrote:Soccer player .... love them Smile

How about PES 2012 players? Since I stopped playing Soccer a day when I broke my knee, and since then I'm not as fast as I've once been.

For goodness sake stop calling it soccer.
Mr.Penguin
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Jayson
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune on Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 10:41

Soccer... Really? Football biches!

500 miles
Elune