THE Picture

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE Picture

Post by Cali on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 21:08


Cali
Mime

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-03-27
Age : 25
Location : Thessaloniki Greece

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by Eatenlol on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 21:26

Typhoon banned :<

____________________________
It only takes one person pissing in your coffee to eye every cup you pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTqD7I3Dksw
avatar
Eatenlol
Royal Guardian

Posts : 237
Join date : 2013-04-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Eradius
Race : Human Human
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by bLeyaa on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 21:32

noobs :@

____________________________
If someone hates you for no reason, give that motherfucker a reason.

- Jhanett of the bush kings
avatar
bLeyaa
Sensei

Posts : 661
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Belgrade, Serbia

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by Steadykill on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 22:23

Typh rageing! Very Happy

____________________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqUGTJAgh4I Shocked
avatar
Steadykill
Guardian

Posts : 144
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 22
Location : Miami, Florida

Character sheet
Character Name: Steadykill
Race : Human Human
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by Elune on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 22:31

Even tho GM said he won't help you, telling him "fuck you" is what got you into your situation.

You could w/o insult take screenshot and report it to mmo forum, like this, you didn't accomplish anything. Just lost character (for some time I hope).

____________________________
Can you poop?
AWESOME <---- WATCH IT
Jesus Man!
500 miles
avatar
Elune
Chaos

Posts : 1705
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 26
Location : Kraljevo

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by bLeyaa on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 22:55

meh i dont care, he can blow me

and its a 7 days ban btw

____________________________
If someone hates you for no reason, give that motherfucker a reason.

- Jhanett of the bush kings
avatar
bLeyaa
Sensei

Posts : 661
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Belgrade, Serbia

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by Paps on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 23:23

Even tho Typhoon's behavior, this GM's actions are not acceptable. "We can help you, but we won't" ?! Let's descent into anarchy in this case, start using fly hacks and solving our problems on our own.

____________________________
I am a beacon of knowledge, blazing out across a black sea of ignorance
avatar
Paps
Sensei

Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 23
Location : The kingdom under The Lonely Mountain - Erebor

Character sheet
Character Name: Paps
Race : Dwarf Dwarf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by Elune on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 23:33

Paps wrote:Even tho Typhoon's behavior, this GM's actions are not acceptable. "We can help you, but we won't" ?! Let's descent into anarchy in this case, start using fly hacks and solving our problems on our own.

And you have every right to feel the way you do. However, insulting is not a way to get what you want.

____________________________
Can you poop?
AWESOME <---- WATCH IT
Jesus Man!
500 miles
avatar
Elune
Chaos

Posts : 1705
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 26
Location : Kraljevo

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by bLeyaa on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 23:52

yeah it never is, but after that icc and his reaction to my issue, pointed out to him the correct way, i just exploded >.>

____________________________
If someone hates you for no reason, give that motherfucker a reason.

- Jhanett of the bush kings
avatar
bLeyaa
Sensei

Posts : 661
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Belgrade, Serbia

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by Elune on Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 0:45

bLeyaa wrote:yeah it never is, but after that icc and his reaction to my issue, pointed out to him the correct way, i just exploded >.>

Noone blames you for it. Just you shouldn't expect anything nice in return after it. Smile

____________________________
Can you poop?
AWESOME <---- WATCH IT
Jesus Man!
500 miles
avatar
Elune
Chaos

Posts : 1705
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 26
Location : Kraljevo

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by florens on Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 1:37

Typh u gotta understand this is not retail. There are just simply too many bugs - there is no way GMs can solve them all, and for sure not for everybody. It would be unfair if only some people got help, while others not.
avatar
florens
Spammer

Posts : 97
Join date : 2012-04-18
Age : 25
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by Eatenlol on Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 2:20

There have been people that got help, that's the point

They have given people .fly many times
However, this time around they decided to be dicks.
We had tried BQL 4 times before that, as our group wasn't that good and I was failing as a tank, we killed her in the air and we were pretty dissapointed

Yes, you shouldn't be rude and all, but I can understand Typh
avatar
Eatenlol
Royal Guardian

Posts : 237
Join date : 2013-04-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Eradius
Race : Human Human
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by bLeyaa on Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 11:26

@silv, i was helped on this issue a lot of times, either was the boss brought down either was i given the ability to fly up an loot it and continue on my way and gm on his own... Not to mention that no one would get any extra benefit from it or anything similar. We killed the boss the regular way and the shitty boss bugged out in air, its not my fault its bugged neither did i blame them for it. All i wanted is to get the boss looted, nothing else. I myself didnt need anything but there were people that did + there were marks since we got it killed on heroic... Be a dick to me and i'll be 5x worse, the thing he's gm and can do what he did wont change the way i roll. If it would happen now again, the same situation, you can bet i'd react completelly the same.

____________________________
If someone hates you for no reason, give that motherfucker a reason.

- Jhanett of the bush kings
avatar
bLeyaa
Sensei

Posts : 661
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Belgrade, Serbia

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by Elune on Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 12:18

Well, he was rude, and the way he acted isn't really how GM is supposed to answer to a player, even if he is right.

Buy anyway, I am still behind it, rudeness won't help you at all.

____________________________
Can you poop?
AWESOME <---- WATCH IT
Jesus Man!
500 miles
avatar
Elune
Chaos

Posts : 1705
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 26
Location : Kraljevo

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by florens on Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 12:54

Keep on going with that attitude and you will likely get more bans. The GM clearly stated that he would violate the rules by helping you, which means the other GMs who helped you with this before did it on their own risk, and for that you should consider yourself lucky and instead of whining about it learn to kill the boss while it's not in the air. It can't be that hard, can it?

You claim it's not your fault the boss is bugged - is it the GM's fault? Definitely not. This is a private server - the staff don't get paid so I do not see any purpose behind your whining. You should consider actually paying for the game if you don't want bugs.

I do however admit that the GM expressed himself in a rather clumsy way that could provoke players, but I seriously doubt that was his intention.
avatar
florens
Spammer

Posts : 97
Join date : 2012-04-18
Age : 25
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by Eatenlol on Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 13:48

When I asked him on IRC, he said "I can but I won't", which is really provocative. He was rude to both of us.

____________________________
It only takes one person pissing in your coffee to eye every cup you pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTqD7I3Dksw
avatar
Eatenlol
Royal Guardian

Posts : 237
Join date : 2013-04-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Eradius
Race : Human Human
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by Steadykill on Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 14:01

Like eradius said I understand him too..
I would do the same thing!

____________________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqUGTJAgh4I Shocked
avatar
Steadykill
Guardian

Posts : 144
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 22
Location : Miami, Florida

Character sheet
Character Name: Steadykill
Race : Human Human
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by bLeyaa on Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 14:17

First of all where do you see me whining for anything?

florens wrote:learn to kill the boss while it's not in the air. It can't be that hard, can it?
Actually yes it can, i cant make people stop attacking, especially when we're not all on ts
florens wrote:You claim it's not your fault the boss is bugged - is it the GM's fault? Definitely not. This is a private server - the staff don't get paid so I do not see any purpose behind your whining. You should consider actually paying for the game if you don't want bugs.
Go read up again what i wrote
bLeyaa wrote:its not my fault its bugged neither did i blame them for it.

florens wrote:that could provoke players
Thats exactly what it did, couple of friends told me they would have reacted even worse if it happened to them so yeah ^^

____________________________
If someone hates you for no reason, give that motherfucker a reason.

- Jhanett of the bush kings
avatar
bLeyaa
Sensei

Posts : 661
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Belgrade, Serbia

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by Elune on Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 14:25

florens wrote:The GM clearly stated that he would violate the rules by helping you...

This part is wrong >.>.
You got to conclusion by using your head and past mmo experience, but he didn't clearly stated that he would violate the rulez by helping him. Gm was in deed rude, and not professional, but then again it is his right to do so.

Instead of flaming him, he should just be as polite as possible and maybe if he like, report on forum.

But yes, I also believe it is against rules, and other GMs helped Typhoon in past on their own risk.

But that doesn't justify GM acting like a dickhead just because he can. We should strive towards Blizzlike GMs, if we are on Blizzlike server.

florens wrote:...but I seriously doubt that was his intention.

I would like to think the same, and I am not here to try and flame staff members. Far from that. It's just past behavior by certain GMs towards our guild that is going completely against my belief. It is only reasonable why do guildies get that kind of feeling.

____________________________
Can you poop?
AWESOME <---- WATCH IT
Jesus Man!
500 miles
avatar
Elune
Chaos

Posts : 1705
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 26
Location : Kraljevo

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by Eatenlol on Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 17:36

Yes, I can agree that Synque has quite the attitude towards Lone District members.

Example is today when I asked for an unbann from global "I can, but I won't"

Being a GM means to be the same guy to every player and not be a dick to some just because you can. You aren't a school teacher, deal with it

____________________________
It only takes one person pissing in your coffee to eye every cup you pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTqD7I3Dksw
avatar
Eatenlol
Royal Guardian

Posts : 237
Join date : 2013-04-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Eradius
Race : Human Human
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by florens on Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 18:11

Eatenlol wrote:Yes, I can agree that Synque has quite the attitude towards Lone District members.

Example is today when I asked for an unbann from global "I can, but I won't"

Being a GM means to be the same guy to every player and not be a dick to some just because you can. You aren't a school teacher, deal with it

You most likely did something inappropriate to receive than ban - why should he unban you and not others?
avatar
florens
Spammer

Posts : 97
Join date : 2012-04-18
Age : 25
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by Eatenlol on Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 18:23

Well, I was asking in global for a GM to come there, but Instead I got banned.

____________________________
It only takes one person pissing in your coffee to eye every cup you pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTqD7I3Dksw
avatar
Eatenlol
Royal Guardian

Posts : 237
Join date : 2013-04-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Eradius
Race : Human Human
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by The Seeker on Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 19:29

I'm not there for a couple of days and everything is falling apart.

YOU HAD ONE JOB, DAMN.

On topic: consider yourself lucky when it's Alex online. I had that honor to chat with Synqe and no, I wasn't satisfied in 100% either. Mine issue was minor I guess but attitude towards me was almost identical as in Typhoon's case. So yah, whoever but Synqe online is good but we can't really order it, can we?

____________________________

Seeking Etherium Perfection since 2010.
avatar
The Seeker
Guardian

Posts : 208
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 24
Location : Prague, Czech Republic

Character sheet
Character Name: Comodus
Race : Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by Kernestof on Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 23:20

a little off-topic maybe, but i've managed to loot it with the help of levitate, just a suggestion for next time it gets bugged.. Smile

Kernestof
Spammer

Posts : 83
Join date : 2013-03-28
Age : 22

Character sheet
Character Name: Kernestof
Race : Human Human
Class: Priest Priest

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by bLeyaa on Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 23:35

levitate does not get you that high, if you did it with it, the boss was probably on the end of air phase and was going down... This was pretty much on start of it... We even tried the engi boots fail but didnt make it >.>

____________________________
If someone hates you for no reason, give that motherfucker a reason.

- Jhanett of the bush kings
avatar
bLeyaa
Sensei

Posts : 661
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Belgrade, Serbia

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Picture

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum