Diicksnaper application.F/A [DECLINED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diicksnaper application.F/A [DECLINED]

Post by Theinsane on Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 20:24

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Diicksnaper
3.Race: Night Elf
4.Class: Warrior
5.Main spec: PvE fury :
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
-Major Glyphs: [Glyph of Whirlwind] [Glyph of Heroic Strike] [Glyph of Cleaving]
-Minor Glyphs: [Glyph of Bloodrage] [Glyph of Command] [Glyph of Battle]
6.Off spec: PvP arms : ( Actualy i think i'ill change my talent arms pvp(off spec) to ''prot pve''(off spec) , cuz i'm not pvp'r player. )
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
-Major Glyphs: [Glyph of Overpower] [Glyph of Mortal Strike] [Glyph of Rending]
-Minor Glyphs: [Glyph of Battle] [Glyph of BloodRage]
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid:
Around dalaran, i haven't any screenshot in raid. ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
8.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain
situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra
attention, be detailed
:
I open up with charge in my Battle Stance to get some rage, put rend and switch to Berserkers Stance. I usually activate my Death Wish at the start of the boss fight so I can activate it once again when boss is low on health to maximize my damage.
Then the rotation goes like this:
Bloodrage > Heroic Throw (each time that can) > Bloodthirst > Whirlwind > Slam.
-Use all the time (Spam it ) Heroic Strike (On single target atacks) or Cleave (On multi target atacks ) within the basic rotation
-Use Death Wish at start (for use more times on the same boss) or when i think can't miss you my precious attacks
-Use Recklessness when i 've a good damage(DMG) incrementer. Example : (Death Wish, DBW,Bersking+Wespring-Normal/Heroic, Chaos Bane)

Player Information

9.Your name, City/Country: Safer tabi asil, M'sila/Algeria.

10.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male, 17years old.

11.Why do you want to join LD: Well LD is the most successful guild on LR at the moment , both of us wanna join stable & relaible guild and do great real pve there , help comunity as much as possible .And that's just impossible thing to do in other guilds to be honest.The sole reason I wish to join LD is its current crew, I currently i want to get alot of friends there and I wanna do some action with them and I can not do that unless I am part of the guild. Spending time with my friends , Both Horde/Alliance side , is what keeps me addicted to this game and some good PvE as well as good PvP are just helping to make that time even better.seriously not to carry balls here, I think Lone is the most well organized guild, hands down. In raids, we get to see like 25 people in ICC, unlike any other guilds. Clearly members of Lone, such as Sotos, Lil, chillex and others (raided wit hthen a couple of times, in pugs), all are experienced in what to do and expect in a raid.It is clear that the guys here are all excellent + I've became a PvE freak and i wanna do as much raids as i can.and matured enough to run things,another reason is that I like organized raiding, which is almost impossible in other guilds which I really respect and therefore I decided to sign up for LD.


12.Why do we want you in our guild: Well, for starters, since i can not call myself a dull person,i can promise you i wont make mistakes, as noone can, but when i do i can immediately improve myself,and you can expect a player thats willing to listen and learn,also because i'ill make guild raids in the future when i get both PvE and PvP gear ,i would bring more life into the guild, although, i am not saying, there might be something boring about it at the moment. And secondly, my knowledge in different aspects of the game, especially in PvE.
Also because i'll Help wherever it's needed, lot of sarcasm and a solid player in both PvE and PvP(PvE more). Because i can a dedicated, talkative, helpful, experienced raider/guild mate.Also, cuz i'm reliable player with alot free time on our hands . We'll be free for almost every main & alts raids , cant say we will be there all the time cuz god knows what can happen in real life. And i did speack with many players without guilds around dalaran about LD that you need pver players so that reason why you want me in our guild ( i mean i'm pve'r player ) , as for pve , as always, I love to raid with people, unless however they’re those numbskulled, silent ones who just never ever respond to what you say, or when you ask for one lousy buff…. But still, PVE is the way to go for me, you get to socialize, other than guild chat, and the ever so nonsense/spam filled Global Chat… Plus, I really like to run raids in dungeons we don’t frequently go to, compared to PoS/FoS, I mean, we’ve all runned like nearly hundreds of it, get so freaggin bored of it. But what to do, we need those damned EoTs rite.

Experience

13.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far: Woltk:Wrath of the lich king:
I've cleaned Naxx (10/25), Ulduar (10), Onyxia (10/25) ToC (10/10hc/25/25hc) ICC10 until Professor Putricide.Icc10hc until Festergut. Icc25hc(None).Icc25n until Blood-Queen Lana'thel. Ulduar 10/25 not all bosses.Voa10/25man.

Miscellenious

-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Friday (19:30 ST)

14.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: -//-

15.How did you hear about our guild: Well i hear about our guild by alot of players without guild ,Also by members from sapped girl can't say no, after i hear about our guild i start browsing and loocking your website(forum LD) evry day(when i got free time) xD.I decided to Join LD cus I start know you guys are good, clearly. Some might say gear doesn't make a person a good player, but when you see a group of LD guys having all HC gear,well it means that they, have attempted and successfully completed.Well I would love to play with you guys LD both PvE/PvP especially at PvE.

16.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using: DBM ,Gearscore ,Atlasloot , Recount...

17.*Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: Yes i did read your guild rules ,also i agree with them.

18.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: No one.

19.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered
in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our
application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional)
:I am deeply interested in all kinds of languages and i also speack quite some of them, including french and Germany, training algerianne football.
I'm planning to lead my life to its ultimate goal, to be exact diplomacy.
I enjoy philosophy, acting, psychology and debating at a very large degree.
Well thanks a lot for taking some of your free time to read my application.


Last edited by Theinsane on Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 20:38; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Theinsane
Mime

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-03-29
Age : 22
Location : Alger

Character sheet
Character Name: Diicksniper
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Re: Diicksnaper application.F/A [DECLINED]

Post by The Seeker on Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 20:27

This guy was stalking all around and finally tried to add me on my very personal account on facebook.

WHAT
THE
ACTUAL
FUCK
.

____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Seeking Etherium Perfection since 2010.
avatar
The Seeker
Guardian

Posts : 208
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 24
Location : Prague, Czech Republic

Character sheet
Character Name: Comodus
Race : Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Re: Diicksnaper application.F/A [DECLINED]

Post by bLeyaa on Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 21:35

The Seeker wrote:
WHAT
THE
ACTUAL
FUCK
.

Thumbs Down.

____________________________
If someone hates you for no reason, give that motherfucker a reason.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - Jhanett of the bush kings
avatar
bLeyaa
Sensei

Posts : 661
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 24
Location : Belgrade, Serbia

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Re: Diicksnaper application.F/A [DECLINED]

Post by Elune on Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 22:01

Well LD is the most successful guild on LR at the moment , both of us wanna join stable & relaible guild and do great real pve there ,

Anyway, I always apriciate effort and everything, but 2 much is 2 much.

Specially, when you copy/paste from somewhere else.

So...

bLeyaa wrote:
The Seeker wrote:
WHAT
THE
ACTUAL
FUCK
.

Thumbs Down.

____________________________
Can you poop?
AWESOME <---- WATCH IT
Jesus Man!
500 miles
avatar
Elune
Chaos

Posts : 1705
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 25
Location : Kraljevo

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Diicksnaper application.F/A [DECLINED]

Post by knocke on Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 22:13

Elune wrote:
Well LD is the most successful guild on LR at the moment , both of us wanna join stable & relaible guild and do great real pve there ,


I knew that I saw this somewhere, and now when Elune confirmed that, Thumbs Down should be enough.
avatar
knocke
Deity

Posts : 962
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 21
Location : Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

http://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Re: Diicksnaper application.F/A [DECLINED]

Post by Paps on Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 22:16

Thumbs down.

____________________________
I am a beacon of knowledge, blazing out across a black sea of ignorance
avatar
Paps
Sensei

Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 23
Location : The kingdom under The Lonely Mountain - Erebor

Character sheet
Character Name: Paps
Race : Dwarf Dwarf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Re: Diicksnaper application.F/A [DECLINED]

Post by Abbysalldk on Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 0:58

Elune wrote:
Well LD is the most successful guild on LR at the moment , both of us wanna join stable & relaible guild and do great real pve there ,

Anyway, I always apriciate effort and everything, but 2 much is 2 much.

Specially, when you copy/paste from somewhere else.

TD
avatar
Abbysalldk
Spammer

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Craiova/Romania

Character sheet
Character Name: Abbysalldk
Race : Human Human
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Re: Diicksnaper application.F/A [DECLINED]

Post by Camilla on Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 2:47

Thumbs down. You've been spamming M4A's forum with useless and unintelligent shit, you've been spamming Sapped's forums and I'm sure the only reason we haven't seen retardospam here is because you simply do not have the permission to do so.
Grr, so much stupidity.

____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Camilla
Forum Administrator

Posts : 228
Join date : 2013-03-28
Age : 28
Location : Denmark

Character sheet
Character Name: Kathelyn
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Re: Diicksnaper application.F/A [DECLINED]

Post by Orfyboy on Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 13:56

TD

____________________________
By Orfydea
Lone District


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Orfyboy
Spammer

Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 20
Location : Zadar

Character sheet
Character Name: Orfydea
Race : Human Human
Class: Warlock Warlock

Back to top Go down

Re: Diicksnaper application.F/A [DECLINED]

Post by VeneraA on Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 14:18

td
avatar
VeneraA
Spammer

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-07-29
Age : 20
Location : Priboj/Srbija

Character sheet
Character Name: Veneraa
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Re: Diicksnaper application.F/A [DECLINED]

Post by Waggina on Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 14:51

Make your own apply, don't steal from others.... Tambz Dawn
avatar
Waggina
Mime

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-03-14
Age : 21
Location : Zenica

Back to top Go down

Re: Diicksnaper application.F/A [DECLINED]

Post by Elune on Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 15:23

[DECLINED]

Thank you for applying.

____________________________
Can you poop?
AWESOME <---- WATCH IT
Jesus Man!
500 miles
avatar
Elune
Chaos

Posts : 1705
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 25
Location : Kraljevo

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Diicksnaper application.F/A [DECLINED]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum